Friday

just "er-lax"

I said I had to sit awhile and let my feet rest...
She said "do you want me to give you a mersaage? You can just lie down you know, and I can rub your back..." So I took her up on it.
"Am I doing a good job? you know mom, I want you to take a bath tonight. With candels you know, to er-re-lax you know... ANd with salt. Ocean salt you know - do we have any ocean salt? And maybe some seasoning you know? I will put some seasoning in for you. For your feet you know... Does that sound like a good ideal? Maybe we can call mo and tell her I gave you a mersaage now."
These are the moments I live for. Few and Far between as they are...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there
i popped over from tulipgirl's blog.. my J 10 is our resident masseuse.. he has very gentle hands and is much in demand.. i love being a mommy
:o) k xx

9:46 PM  
Blogger mtnmama said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. It nice to think folks are actually coming around... Sis, I did have a nice B-day. Not the MOST relaxing of days, but fun.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home