Tuesday

it's that crazy time of year

we are preparing for the holiday and a house full of company. today smells and feels like winter! we had to harvest our sweet potatoes this am so we'd have a pot for our tree. *see tree below.
TH4 w/ uncle G. At the bar.

I woke up this am and asked Pat if he'd help me dig up this tree. Last year it was run over cutting out a road up here. It's been lying on the ground since. alive but struggling. I told him it wasn't that big, maybe as tall as the girl child. It's ALOT bigger than I thought- like six and a half FEET TALLER. (things look smaller on the ground...) I had to cut many dead branches. We tried to salvage enough of the root system to give it a chance. It will take much pampering to make it. But we have a live tree for this year. I hope it fits in the house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home