Saturday

Happy next one

The Christmas holiday passed in a blur of hacking coughs, ear infections, crying eyes, fevered nights, and gobs and gobs of mucus. "oh what fun it is to ride..." I was spared the epidemic.
there is a god that protects mothers against sickness. I believe this is a good thing. Until two weeks of this crud gets to my spirit. I have been up at all hours, soothing, boiling, changing, administering, praying. There is no end in sight. The sick ones sleep. They eat in bed. And read. Sure they feel horrid - but still - what about me?!? End.
It was nice despite. Wonderful moments. My parents here. For Th4 is was a magical time and she got the coolest gifts to date!
the house is recovering now. We finally bit the bullet and sought help from the medical institutions. It meant antibiotocs in the house. They are helping. I've slept again. I feel great!
A year has passed. It is my birthday soon. My son is hungry. I wish ya'll the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home