Thursday

happy hallow


just another crazy day in bisbee... here we are about to set out. th6 a gypsy princess. jh2 as the product of a very disorganized mama who doesn't do the store bought thang. and mama in her hobo sack.

he was asked if he was a sprout? a bean? a pumpkin? a scarecrow? a cabbage? a (ARG) teletubby? to each he smiled big and nodded and said "ha-WEEN!"

each year i tend to circulate costumes. i have my pre-haloween party do-up. (leiderhosen w/ sheep skin tube top - fishnets- flowers in my hair)... my trick-r-treating with kids gig. (pictured)... and my party on the nightlife town (NOT pictured and a bit risque - think cabaret kit-Kat-girl if you desire...) a pal asked of the latter 'what' i was and i had to say 'damn sexy'. but later we were talking and i was recounting the dressing of the kids ordeal. every year it is just that - a last minute scramble ordeal. i said i was becoming my mother and when asked later 'what' i was decked out in boots- red fishnets - tutu and tophat.... well i put down my drink - grinned - and said "i'm becoming my mother"...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

from bahne's mother...anytime somebody says i'm looking good, i say.."Hey thanks, i'm having a Bahne day...."mk

1:23 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Nothin' wrong with becoming your mother, She's pretty nifty. I'm becoming mine, I was asked what I was going to do about it once, I said: "Not a damn thing."

Glad AZ is treating you well. Keep up with the photos. You have such a great touch with that camera. Mine always just end up - well, normal.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bahne,
It's been a long time and I know I it's like I come from a different lifetime. After looking at your blog and reading the entries I had to write you. I want to tell you I think you have created a beautiful life for your children and I admire all that you have built for them. Through you, they will remember the truth of who they really are, as your caption says. Good luck and love in all things. Brandi Weaver

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your words brandi - i do appreciate them more than you may think... peace to you, ~b

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home