Wednesday

cut the ribbon


i'm slowly getting the hang of this. i think... so welcome. welcome to my world. my mountain. welcome to a blog that celebrates childhood. celebrates music, prose, and good cuisine! forgive my spelling, i'll try to remember to check. forgive my lack of following the proper sentence guidelines. enjoy your stay, comment often, breathe, breathe, breathe, the air is clean, the grasses are high, the wildlife is dangerous, the kids are noisy, and it's all so unpredictably beautiful. the sun is now just staring to rise and water is boiling. i greet the day. greetings to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello mountain mama
i'm a beach girl myself. found this so inspiring. thank you from the sunny bay of plenty in new zealand
:o) kate

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home